Thursday, February 21, 2013

A New Beginning!

With what has happened recently, I am not sure what more there is to say.  Supreme vindication is what I am feeling at this point.  For me to continue certain parts of this blog seems pointless and a waste of time.  The World now see what a total fool FrankenKlein has become, and for me that is all I can ask for.  He has single-handedly destroyed his own life and others around him as he rants and raves himself into the looney bin.  He unsuccessfully tried to destroy mine with his crazy and bizarre behavior, however failed miserably.  Now, he has a warrant out for his arrest and has lost virtually everything - all because he is a sick, sick man.

I hope to turn this blog into something useful and enjoyable - about the things I love and appreciate the most.  I refuse to continue having his bizarre negativity in my life - I don't need to listen to the ramblings of an old, confused, sick and washed up Doctor - So, stay tuned!!

"The art of war is simple enough...  Find out where your enemy is.  Get at him as soon as you can.  Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving on..."  Ulysses S. Grant




No comments:

Post a Comment