Sunday, June 2, 2013

Weekend Fun!!

We decided to head to Palm Springs for the weekend - do a little shopping, dinner & drinks.  It has been awhile since I have been to Palm Springs and I was a bit anxious about the trip.  We first hit the outlet stores where Carlo did some serious damage.  Its a  truly amazing feeling to be able to walk into a store and try something on - not a "Big & Tall" store.  But alas, after a few hours of shopping it was lunch time!  For lunch, we headed to Native Foods in Palm Springs.  Another terrific lunch at what is quickly becoming one of our most favorite places!  After lunch, we decided to hit some of the local "drinking establishments" which was interesting.  It was cool day in the desert but after a long day it was time to head home.

We both had such a terrific time, it allowed me to reflect on how fortunate I am!  Sometimes, we forget to thank those who are closest to us, people like Carlo, my Mom, My Brother and all my friends - I feel so blessed that people have stood by me trough thick and thin...  Sometimes I wonder, "how much more weirdness can they take" but they keep going.... and going.... And for that, I simply say "Thank you!"






No comments:

Post a Comment