Saturday, August 17, 2013

The Many Faces of CARLO!

Sometimes, it takes a monumental slap in the face - fate maybe, to allow us to understand certain people are in our life for a reason.  Sometimes the reasons are good, other times bad.  Some of us have been blessed with someone who can truly enrich our lives, help us, yell at us when we need it, drag us out of a depression, make us laugh - smile - and sometimes even cry!  I am lucky enough to have one of those people in my life - CARLO!!

Carlo is my psychologist, photographer, friend, and partner in life.  He is one of those guys who is always there for me, through thick and thing, and truly someone who will take the bus with me with the limousine breaks down (its currently in the shop).  I can count on him to be honest, even when its painful, and kick me in the ass when I need it.



Carlo has open my eyes to so many things....  How to be healthy, how to work out, how to be happy & smile, and how to fight.  Fight against those who wish you harm and try to bring you down.  

You may ask why I am writing this blog - what can you take away from this.  What I ask is that you look within yourself, and ask what you are doing to enrich someones life...  to make someone smile... to pick someone up when they have fallen.  Take Carlo's example and follow it.  Spend some time with your loved one, reconnect. Unfortunately all of our time is limited, so we must use it wisely and never let a day go by without saying, "I love you!"  



Do I sound like I am bragging about, or exploiting my partner - maybe...  But its hard not to be when you are in love and proud. Below are some examples of his photography which can be seen on his flicker page - Carlo's Flicker Page



"If you find someone who makes you smile, who checks up on you often to see if you are okay, who watches out for you and wants the very best for you, don't let them go.  Keep them close and don't take them for granted.  People like that are hard to find"

Take time today...  Take time to turn to someone you love and make them........  





No comments:

Post a Comment